CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 1, 2007

I like Jesus! Hollar!

So I was thinking today...which isn't completely unusual, but still I was. And what I was pondering was this: what would my life be like without Jesus? Seriously. I can see me now- on one hand I would probably be working for the CIA and have easily saved the world with my bare hands countless times, or I would be a very bad kid- trying to destroy the world any way possible. I would definitely not be the person I am now. And some people might look at me and say my life is boring- well, ok- if they want to think that they can. But the Christian life really is fun. I mean- where else can you get completely "drunk" and not experience the worst hangover in your life? Where else can you find people who love you more than anything else, even when they see your many flaws every day? Where else can you wake up at 4 in the morning, go to bed at 11 and not be dead tired the next day because you are riding on the grace of God! I mean come on. I watched Amazing Grace recently [and if you haven't seen that movie then you must] and a quote that got me is this- "Two things I see clearly, I am a great sinner but Christ is a great Savior" and I will amen that for the rest of my life. God saved me when I was to young to know I needed to be saved, and everyday I thank God becuase I know that right now I am in a better place then I could ever hope to be. I love my life, I love the people in my life, and I love having Him rule my life! Hollar for all the Jesus freak who aren't afraid to be labeled as such, hollar to all those who aren't afraid of the gospel and preachin it as loud as you can, hollar to all those who give up their Saturday nights, Sunday mornings, and every other day of their lives because He is worth it. Those are the type of people who will change the world forever. You guys are my role models!

0 comments: