CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I have found a new obsession with life. SPEED SCRABBLE!! I LOVE SPEED SCRABBLE. Like seriously I feel like a little kid who just found enough money under the couch cushions to go buy her favorite color lollipop. I am so thrilled with this new game. I despise normal scrabble- it takes so long and generally leaves me feeling royally stupid but speed scrabble is entirely different. You dont have to be smart just fast [i sound like the ikea guy on backwards "you dont have to be rish just smart...haha] I can be fast and in the being fast i feel smart. Its a wonder. I am utterly positive that God makes games available for the smart people and the not smart people. I love God. He's so cool. Everyone gets to have fun not just the people who know how to put letters together in a real articulate way...but everyone. Even me. I am fascinated. So one of these days I am going to have a speed scrabble party. Its going to be huge. Theres gonna be skittles, and m and ms, and lollipops, and popcorn, and the really good onion chips that come in the purple bag, and sour patch kids, and sour patch watermelon, and recess pieces, and ice cream, and brownies, and those cute little cucumber sandwiches. parT.

1 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

I LOVE it, lol. You said youw ere having a speed scrabble party- then listed a millio treats- and then cucumber sandwiches, which I am rather convinced will be there because they are cute, and for no other reason. This is why I love you. Your party sounds delicious. I did terrible at regular scrabble when I played it at family camp- and i am not usually fast at anything- so we'll see how I do at this. But every party needs a pooper and every game needs a looser- so I will be there ;)

I always love your comments on my page. Two remarks to your remarks. First, everyone got the short version at church, and I knew then that those who read my blog (meaning you), would get the long version from it. So do not feel wounded my dear friend ;) Second, yes the day went according to plan, it was actually really fun. I will give details later- we should plan another girl night for not this weekend, but next. We'll have started school, but hopefully our homework will be light still.

Love ya.