CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

I just got back from girls night at the McCuen household that was so so fun. We did some pretty crazy things that we wouldnt normally do I think [I am sorry Christian] :). It was a lot of fun. But I must admit you cant go wrong with great food, great movie, great music and most importantly great girls. I am convinced that the gentleman species got the lower end of the deal cuz I just can't picture them having as much fun as we had without doing something quite unruly- without having to go into details, I think you know what I mean.

We watched "The Ultimate Gift"which I am pretty sure is one of the better movies out there. Generally "faith" movies absolutely suck. But this one pretty much rocks me. My favorite part is when Jason and Emily are sitting in the chapel and she is talking about butterflies that God paints with his fingers and she breaks down crying because what eleven year old girl should ever have to suffer through that kind of pain. And they look of a statue of Jesus with his arms outstretched and Jason says "I don't know much about God or Jesus but I do know that those arms were meant for you". Its such a strong visual picture for me I love it. Its a keeper thats for sure.

Two more days till a lot of my friends go back to school, one more week til I start work, one more month til I venture into the land of interior design. I am truly excited for what the Lord is going to do. This life is truly an adventure, one meant for dreams and fulfillment of those dreams. And I have learned that that is not question its a promise.

1 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

good movie 4 sure! Like I said, I'll have lots of fences...you wanna a fence? I'll have my husband build you one, k? ;)

I am sitting at my desk and I keep falling asleep- which is okay I guess since I am the only one in the office as of now. Still, it's a good thing we didn't go see the movie last night- this is me after I went to bed at 9:30pm- imagine how I'd be if I went to bed at 12 again! Yeah- probably still be in bed.

I want to go to sleep so bad right now! I am making my body my slave- making my body my slave. ;) ZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzz.