CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

so i just found out something that has really radically changed my life.  It may be a small feat for some but for me i marks a changing of the tide, a blowing over a new leaf, a turning of a new page in a favorite book-- ok get the idea? I just found out that more than one person read my blog.  So this is a shout out to Ashley and Morgan [my namesake ;)]- thank you for enduring this blog and maybe, just maybe, your eyes landing upon this thoughtful page might provoke me to write just a little bit better.  


i love all my friends

1 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

I am reading this from the McCuen home computer...where I just pulled it down from the 'recently visited pages' :) yep. You have arrived morgan. :)

I LOVE YOU! (and I pulled your name, but you don't know that yet!)