CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I got a JOB i got a JOB i got a JOB WOOOOOHOOOO YEAH. Its official come Sept 12 I will be a barista. I will devote as much time to coffee as it has delighted to give me over the past years. I am not sure whether or not I will enjoy it to the fullest or not, I'll have to try it out but I am excited to be making money. Money is good. Coffee is good. God is good. Life is GOOD. So I have a few more weeks to lie around and do absolutely nothing but come end of September I will be crazy busy doing all the crazy college things to do-- you know parties and all that stuff ;) I heard there are some pretty bumpin ones around these parts.

But none the less I am most excited about working at Starbucks for this reason and this reason alone [although there are plenty good reasons- like free coffee, discounts, chonga bagels, making friends and being about 10 steps from the beach] the main reason is that I, Morgan Gilbert, will get to hold in my hand Starbucks RED Christmas cups the MOMENT they come out- I won't wait in line, NO, I won't buy one, NO- I will simply walk to the box they are so fragily kept in and then TAKE IT. HAHAHAHAHAHA. YESSSSSSSSSSS.

So please feel free to visit me Kati [as you are the only one that reads this blog] and we will go to the beach together. Now you may comment...

1 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

Haha...That made me laugh. Beach? for sure! And as for your comment on my blog- YES, we should sleep under the stars in your truck! Why don't we do that more often anyways???