CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Its Official


I am no longer able to consider myself an "MC". Its done, its over, two great years of my life now officially behind me. I am actually over taken with quite a bit of joy and anticipation thinking about what the Lord is going to do in these next few years. They officially graduated us yesterday but I think everyone completely forgot, including myself, that we graduated upon receiving the delightful news that Jeff and Elise are courting. I was beyond shocked- I can't even describe accurately the astonishment that overwhelmed me. I new that they were going to be an item but never, in a million years, thought that they would be courting so quickly. And the even more crazy thing was that its Elise. My lifelong friend, she's the first....the first to go in the direction of marriage- not saying that that will happen definitely but the steps are there, and it makes me wonder if I too am closer to courting then I thought. It scares me a little to think that way, aren't we still to young to be doing adult things? DO we really have to grow up so fast? Life is changing and it is good, really good. I am just bracing myself.

3 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

I'm so with you Morgan. Riss and I were talking yesterday, it's like we are in the middle of two drastic different ages- elise, one of our best friends, courting, and then like half of my good friends are taing drivers ed. :) ???

Katrina Hope said...

What? No new blog yet?...

Katrina Hope said...

just checking again....