CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SCHOOL!

SO I started school on Monday. Good ol' BCC. Its crazy to be a college kid. It feels a little surreal. I think its going to take a few weeks until I feel like I belong here. Its a little different than the Academy and Masters Commission. I didnt realize how fast the professors talk. Before you even start taking notes on the thing they just said they move on to a completely different subject. Its insane. And something else I noticed that I am not used too- I am the only one in my class of 50 who has a laptop. I didnt realize how yuppy preppy we were in the Academy but we were. There was definitely not a lack of laptops. Now I am shocked when I take out my beautiful Mac baby the cynical looks I get from people around me. I can just hear their thoughts, "Oh she's one of those...."

I am taking English 101 online, I dont think I ever will take an online class again, a little to confusing for me. Math 98, which turned out to be a Math lab where we are taught by computers. Its actually pretty ridiculous becuase they gave us these cds that we have to load onto our home computer to do the class- except the cds only work on PCs with just Windows 98. liek who still lives in the stone age anyway? Then I am taking an intro to Interior Design. All I can say is field trips, lots of field trips- so if any of you ever want to go to the museum with me, i am open.

Well...got to go to class. I will put pictures up later of some very fun things

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's time for you to post again morgan...

Anonymous said...

yep, definitely time for a new one...

Anonymous said...

it's been like two months now