CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Copying Kaylee....100 things!

100 Things

1. My name is Morgan Elizabeth Gilbert
2. I am named after my great grandma, Elizabeth- it means "Consecrated to God"
3. One of my daughters will have Elizabeth as her middle name
4. I currently live in Woodinville WA
5. I have been to New Jersey over 18 times
6. I LOVE the beach...if I wasn't so connected where I am there would be nothing keeping me from living there permanently
7. I am a definite city girl...wide open spaces intimidate me, except the beach of course :)
8. I like summer best but I like winter during Red Cup season though at the Bucks
9. I work at Starbucks
10. I have a huge issue when it comes to receiving things from people...I like blessing people more :)
11. I have a lot of awesome friends but a few GREAT friends!
12. I love ministering to youth...especially girls and would waste my life to see freedom in others
13. I am a youth leader in my youth group
14. I love painting! Especially prophetic painting.
15. I love to doodle...Everything I have is doodled on in some way or another
16. I love kids books...my favorite is The Princess and the Kiss
17. I love Jesus!
18. I go to Red Robins at least once a week....because burgers, fries and milkshakes are my favorite food
19. I love one on one time with people...big groups make me nervous
20. I love hot brownies and vanilla ice cream
21. I am addicted to team sports
22. I played soccer for four years, basketball for three and I LOVE volleyball
23. I don't like excercising...except for when I am playing a sport
24. I was a lifeguard for three years
25. I love washing cars in the summer
26. I hate cleaning
27. I love wearing casual clothes...i dress like i want to be on the beach
28. Flip flops are the best thing ever invented
29. I like to dress up...but only for really special occasions
30. I have blue/gray/green eyes- they change depending on what I am wearing
31. I have blonde hair...but yes it is fake. My natural color is brown
32. I am 5' 6" - I don't like wearing high heels because I feel to tall
33. I love going on long drives
34. I almost got hit by a train for my first accident
35. I have been to Italy and I fell into a canal in Venice
36. I will own my own coffee shop one day
37. I love acoustic music
38. I like cheesy movies...
39. I have to sleep with noise and a night light...but I am not scared of the dark
40. I do not sleep well at night so I usually sleep until 10
41. When I was little I used to want to be an artist or a motorcyclye repairman
42. Now I just want to be an artist
43. I love to read fiction...Ted Dekker is my favorite. I have read Blessed Child like 20 times
44. I don't like to show emotion in real life...but I cry in almost every sad part in most movies
45. I am a very visual person
46. I like hugs
47. I love 24, LOST, Heroes, Hannah Montana and Extreme Makeover
48. My ideal night is a few of my best girl friends, a couch, ice cream and a good movie [kaylee...i could use you not to be in ND anymore for this :)]
49. I went to Christ Church Academy and I went from K - 12 with basically the same 10 people...and I love them
50. I was a student in the Masters Commission from 2005-2006
51. I was an extern in the Masters Commission from 2006-2007
52. I LOVE the Masters Commission
53. I have to have a snack before I go to bed
54. When I was seven I stole a pack of gum from every big convenient store
55. I want a tatoo but I will probably never have one
56. Most of my closest friends live in different states
57. I love rainy Sundays
58. I am the only girl out of five kids
59. I am my grandpas favorite as I was his first grandkid and his only grandaughter
60. I hate homework
61. I bite my fingernails but I really want to stop
62. Fiction, art and movies speak to my spirit more than a self-help book or a good message
63. I want to paint a picture that can change the world
64. I want to teach other people to believe they could paint a picture that can change the world
65. I love ministering to hearts
66. I love seeing miracles
65. I like to dance in awkward situations
66. I like to sing but it does not sound good
67. I like listening to Hawk Nelson when its sunny outside
68. I love finding awesome coffee shops
69. I love downtown Kirkland
70. When I was a kid I was a "tomboy"
71. I could make a fort better than all of the boys in my neighborhood
72. We all got pocket knives when we turned ten
73.I like to talk in weird voices
74. I hate cooking...I have burned water
75. I don't like vegetables
76. But I love Brussel Sprouts
77. If I don't talk to my mom everyday I feel icky
78. I like putting sour patch kids in buttery popcorn
79. I love movies
80. I have lots of nicknames: Morgue, Morgy, Mo, Mo-G, Lizzie, Liz, Morgs, Shmorgesborg, Smores, Rev, Sissy...and I answer to more than just that
81. I like staring into nothingness
82. Sometimes I pretend I am CIA
83. I am a very independent person and if I don't have more than an hour to myself everyday i kinda freak out
84. I need coffee everyday
85. I have to eat small quantities of food abot ever hour or I get really sick
86. SOmetimes I can't tell the difference between blue and black
87. I love randomness
88. I want to play the guitar
89. I want to love and be loved
90. I love flying but I am afraid of heights
91. I would rather a million people walk all over me than one person walk all over you
92. I am scared to give my heart away but when I do its for real
93. I want to spoil all my friends kids
94. I never want my kids to know when I have a hard day
95. I love my brothers and often wonder what it would be like to have a sister
96. I like to see people smile
97. I want to get married on a beach...but will settle for having a reception there
98. I love America and would rather go to New Jersey on the beach than anywhere in Europe
99. I want to leave an impact on this world
100. I want to do the will of God in my generation

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

I LOVE IT!!!! See, I told you that you could do it! Ah! I could read it over and over again. I love you so much and can't WAIT to come over and watch movies with you. You're my girl for life!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Katrina Hope said...

that was fun to read Morg!

(you got one of those creepy webcam comments too! I got one like a month ago- kinda scary feeling! I think they are just automated..)