CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Some new revelations...

The other night at Revival Culture prayer the Lord wasdownloading into my spirit some major revelation on Revival itself. I realized how often I pray for revival but don't really expect it to come. I often expect it to come in someone elses life, or after I am dead, or in five years, or at the very least tomorrow. But what is stopping revival from coming NOW? I think a lot of the reason revival doesn't sweep us up in this moment is because we don't actually believe it will or that it could. We have so much unbelief and doubt. Revival is a great thought, it even makes for a great prayer- but when it comes to actually seeing revival, I will be honest, I don't believe it can happen tonight. But I have been coming to a place where if God wants to move right now, in this very moment...then I want to be on His side. I want to believe that God is big enough to use me in everyday life, you know? Even on those days when I am not having a great day. I want to believe that God could turn a nation, even if we have a hardcore liberal for a president. I want to believe that all of my dreams will come true because His promises are yes and amen. I think too many people hold a grudge against God for not fulfilling certain promises to them, but really those people didn't ever believe He was good enough to fulfill those promises. What would our world look like if everyone, even just a small handful, believed in the power of their belief. If faith as small as a mustard seed can move a mountain, I must have a pretty small amount of faith, because I don't even believe I could move that piece of sand. God I believe...help my unbelief!!

0 comments: