CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

I got wasted....

So my Valentines day adventure....and let me tell you what an adventure it was. I will now re-tell the account of my day exactly as it happened

3.ooam- Alarm clock rings. Time to get ready for work. I showered and briskly left. It was early. Very very early. I blared Kim Walkers new cd and worshipped with the windows rolled down. "It just makes me so...silly" Haha. I picked up my agnostic cowoker and showered her with the presence of the Lord. Come on!!

4.30 am- Been at work for approximately twenty minutes. Me and my coworker are talking, she is always curios about my dating life and seeing as it is valentines day she was extra curios. I told her about courtship, I told her about my life and what I believe. She said that most "Christians" she met turned her off so quickly to God but she said that me and Braden [who I also work with] are giving "God a very good name" in her mind!! COME ON JESUS. He can heal the hardest of hearts!!!

11.00 am- off of work. So much coffee I don't think I am going to be able to sleep for hours. Text message from Todd "Its singles awarness day...we got to party"

11.00am-5.00pm- Much deliberation about our plan of action for the night. Was it movies and ice cream at my house or was it braving downtown seattle for a night on the town. Finally after much talking me, Todd and James decided to go downtown to meet up with Tyson, Jerbarco, Kati and Larissa. It was settled.

5.45 pm- My mom thinks it would be best if we take the bus so that way we don't have to pay for parking or stress about finding parking.

5.46 pm- I present the idea to Todd and James. We're a bunch of preps. We don't take buses. But it might be fun and it could be an adventure.

6.20 pm- Todd and James arrive at my house for our grand adventure. We hop into James' car with a $1.25 each in quarters. We felt like little kids going to a lollipop store...very giddy and very nervous. We decided to catch the bus at the 108st park in ride in Bellevue. So we drove for a good twenty minutes just to get to the place where we would catch the bus. While doing this we were listening to some major worship music. And you know that whenever worship music comes on me and Todd and James just can't stay sober...so yes, we got drunk. We sat in the park and ride, drinking Jesus, waiting for the bus to come.

7.07 pm- The 255 to Seattle arrives. We drunkily stumble out of the car and onto the bus. We talk ad get lost in conversation.

7.27 om- I look up. The streets look a little familiar. "Guys, why are we in Houghton, shouldn't we be going the other direction??". Looks of horror cross our faces. The bus was going the wrong way!! Whats a bunch preps to do. We don't ride the bus. We don't know its world. So after much thought we decided that buses go in circles so if we stay on it long enough we'll end up in Seattle.

7.45 pm- The 160th st exit park n' ride. We were the last people on the bus as the bus driver says "This is my last stop." Todd, showing the true sheltered boy that he is, inquisitively asks "Does that mean we have to get off." Duh!

7.46 pm- We are now off the bus standing on the side of the freeway. Surely another bus going to Seattle would come through. We looked at the little bus list on the bus pole and it said teh 311 bus would come at 7.57 and take us to Seattle. So we waited.

8.05 pm- No bus. Are you sure it said 7.57? We go look over at the sign again...oh wait, that bus only runs morning routes. It means 7.57 AM!! The aweful realization of our predicament hits us. We are stranded on the side of the freeway, no more buses are coming, our car is twenty miles away and all the people who could pick us up are out on Valentines dates or already in downtown Seattle. Hmmm.

8.1opm- Hmmmmm

8.11 pm- James decides to call our new friend Joshua Freshour. Maybe he could pick us up. He calls him and leaves a message.

8.15 pm- Me and Todd try walking through the bus stop wall. No luck. Then we try levatating off of the curb, still no luck.

8.25 pm- Joshua calls. He is going to be our hero!! He was getting ready for bed but he will come pick us up.

8.45 pm- After an hour of waiting on the side of the freeway our knight in shining armor [or a white focus] pulls up. Surely we are saved.

9.00 pm- We decide to go to the Rose Hill starbucks because our fingers are officially frozen. We get awesome delicious coffee and then back in Josh's car and onward to downtown Seattle [We WOULD get there!!]

9.20 pm- We arrive in downtwon Seattle. After all that work to take the bus, we stil lended up parking and paying for it. Oh well. We go find Tyson....Jerbarco had already fallen asleep. Then Kati and Larissa join us. Now what? We have to many minors in our group so we can't go to any happy hours so we just start walking around downtown. Nothing is open. We run into Chris and ROni. I think we interrupted a "moment" if you know what I mean.

10.00 pm - There is absolutely nothing to do. We are all cold and we are all hungry. So the new plan is drive back to my house. We ended up only actually being in Seattle for around a half hour...

10.30 pm- Back at my house. We had been listening to worship music and talking about revival on the way back. We were feeling the presence of the Lord so thick. Josh decided to take us all tho heaven. We grabbed hands and invited the Lord...

This is where I lose track of time. We had our eyes closed and I was trying to go to Heaven. I never suceeded but the strangest thing happened to my body. Josh was praying for us and he touched my forehead, right around the temples. AS soon as he did that my eyes felt like they were on fire!! The fire moves around inside my head- like God was purifying my mind and purifying my thoughts and purifying my eyes. My body started shaking uncuntrollably. I got so wasted! Everyone was out in the Sprit. I just layed on teh couch not able to move because the presence of God was all over us. He was there all night!! We worshipped, we prayed, we prophecied. Oh SHABBA. Come on. Woah. We ended the night at about 2 in the morning.

I was tired. I had been up for twenty three hours. I woke up this morning still drunk. Actually I am drunk right now I think. Woah. COme on. Haha.

Lord I just release your power over anyone reading this. Woah. Come one. Woah. Just your heart to Him...let Him invade you. Come on. SHOOBA. Woah..Its all around you...its all around you..

2 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

Oh yes, good work- I like the new layout!!!! Inspiration is good!

Anonymous said...

i'm already feelin it!!! your words give me so much hope. :) keep sharing!! God blesss you toooooo!!