CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A tribute to Valentines Day...

Since its Valentines and I am single. [happy and single for sure but nonetheless single] I thought to myself "I wonder where all my love goes to if I am not giving it to one person". I mean its got to go somewhere until the time comes for it to be lavished on one individual. SO I started thinking about all the things I "love". And to name a few:

- I love my family. I love all my brothers- even when they are screaming at the top of their lungs, wrestling all over my feet and stinking up the place. I love my parents...they're my heros and I trust them with my life. I feel empty if I don't talk to my mom everyday and my dad is my rock.

- I love my friends. I would start naming them but there are simply to many. Well what the heck [warning : I gots lots of love so I am separating into categories]:

Disciplers/Mentors
Veronica: my discipler and dearest friend. She has saved me from myself to many times to count. I would not be in the place I am today if it wasn't for her. I love her!
The Stevies: My second family!!! I love you guys so much. I would not have been able to do my MC year without you. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family and puting up with me through all my stuff. There is no family like your family!
Kelsey: my role model and constant guide. She has helped me through some of the toughest areas of my life and is one of my greatest fans. We don't talk nearly enough but she is always there for me and for that I am grateful
Biance: I am sure I tortured her to no end when she lived with me but I think that made her love me all the more. She is the complete opposite of me but continues to guide me in ways I didn't even know existed.
Candace: My sister forever and always. I could go for months without talking to her but we have a bond deeper than sisters. She knows me inside and out and I trust her completely
Hopie: One of my favorites!! Never have I had so much fun then when making mischief with Hope. I wish I was around her more, I wish I saw her more but I know that any time I do we can start right where we left off.
Growing up friends [and beyond]-
Kati- We've been through some rough times but its just made us stronger and closer. Too many good times to count...hair models all day long. I know we'll be friends for life.
Elise: So glad to be in her wedding!!! A friend who is a friend til the end. Doesn't matter if we talk everyday or don't talk at all. One of the loyalest and genuine people I have ever met.
Ryan: One of the best guy friends a girl could wish for. Loving protective and thoughtful. I don't know anyone who doesnt feel 100% safe around him
Tyson: A solid rock. He is always willing to listen and to be a shoulder when I need one. He's always been there and always will be there. A faithful, faithful man.
Rob: I can't believe this guy will eat anything!! He is a true brother though. He lived with my family during his MC year and our relationship has only strengthened since then.
Tiffany: I don't see her much anymore but we have a strong bond. From backyard tomboys to Jesus' princesses, its been quite the journey!!

...thats just a few

Now some MC friends:
Larry girl: My favorite secret spot partner. We've cried a lot of tears and laughed a lot laughs. Once an MC sister always an MC sister!!
Bryan: My crazy house brother. Will you ever move??? Haha!! Just like a brother to me. One of the fam forever!
ToddEH- From the first van ride where we got miserably lost in MCs to getting completely drunk in the spirit last week- a friend for life!
Connie- PP!!! Need I say more?
Aimers- Always a rock and faitfhul faithful friend!! I love you
Ricky- You were the best carpool driver!! I miss you and all of our conversations in front of the stevies house late at night!
Cami- My faithful, faithful intern and friend. You got me through some tough times and I will be grateful forever!! Now I just enjoy taking over the world with you!
Andrea- We had to much I think we should ahve gotten in trouble several times. SO many good memories with you- I cherish every one.
Melissa- I cherish your friendship! I never would have thought in High School that we would be as close as we are now but I am so glad we are.
Anna- It's been crazy. Now your courting Bryan. Magic must happen when you live in my house. Haha. Thanks for being steady and not holding any of those mean things I did against me.
Kara- Youa re such a woman of God!

And last years class...

Abby, Braden, Joel, Amanda, Ivory, Stephanie- You are all the greatest. I love you guys and so glad I got to spend some of thsoe awesome moments with you.

And this years class who I am still getting to know...

Erik- your my brother forever.
Levi- little brother- we have the coolest handshake!!!
Shaners- housebrother- I killed a crow!
Courtney- I love you girl!! More than you know!!
Kortie Grace- My sister twice removed in time...we shared the same bed and family. I love you and have enjoyed every moment of getting to know you
Charlli- You are precious and pure. I love you...you have beautiful eyes ;)
Elsa- You rock my world!! Can't believe how much alike we are...its almost scary!

And lets see...my youth group

Rachel- I LOVE YOU. You are my sunshine. You always make me happy
Anthea- You are so gangster I love it!! You seriously rock!!
Madison- So steady and so fun. I love every time I get to spend with you.
Addie- You have such a depth to you that not everyone sees. I love you girl!
Ashley- You are so fun. SO FUN. Buttercreamers all the way!!! I love you so so much!
Jordyn- You are so beautiful and pure. I lvoe it when you dance. It brings me closer to Him all the time.
Ramah- Your my girl forever!!
Morgan- Still getting to know you, but the bits I saw at Redding were out of control!!! You are so fun and hey, who can forget basketball season. Stealer of my name!! I love ya!

[don't kill me if i forgot you!!!]

Now for some new friends:
Julie- Its been a blast getting to know ya. So glad you came. Take over that fashion world!!
Chris- Your marrying my discipler which makes you my discipler. Your my brother for real.
Rose- Meow!! Your like my favorite find of the month right now!! I just love ya Drink with me anytime.
James- Its been so fun getting to know you! You've always been around but seeing the depths of you is so much fun!! Prophetic arts will change the world!!
Barco- Your my favorite black person!! Granted like the only one I know but still my favorite! Red Robs for fries??
Kaylee- Last but not least. I cherish who you are and I will love you forever!! Miles cannot separate us! Full moons and warm bread anyday girl. "If you just realize..."

WOW...I love a lot of people!! And there is probably way more that I missed!! Wow its refreshing just thinking of all those wonderful people!!

Hmmm...

I also love good food, good movies, good music. I love it when its raining outside and you have no where to go and you can snuggle up on a couch with hot cocoa. I love coffee. I love art. I love it when its that first day of summer and you don't need a jacket anymore. I love swimming in the ocean and feeling so small yet so free. I love living this life because God is SO good and He has me in His hands. Walking with Him is the best Valentines day gift ever, except we get to do it everyday!!! What a joy!!

Ok thats my very long tribute now I am done

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Morgan. That was awesome. Although it was long, I know you will cherish this "list" and be able to reflect on it. I love you SO much and you are SO fun! I love all our times together!
You inspire me
~Ash

Anonymous said...

Morgan, let me just say you're amazing! This list is so cool. Happy Valentine's day! Love you tons!
Morgan

Katrina Hope said...

You have a big heart and you are soo full of love! Thanks morg, I love you too! Totally tearing at work- dangit.

I do believe all we've been through- and continue to go through will continue to bring us closer. :)

You amaze me.

Kaylee said...

Ok, so I haven't been keeping up on blogs lately, sorry! I am so blessed to have you in my life. BFF's forever for sure. You are such a gem and my dearest girl. I'll be updating my blog soon:)