CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Daddy, do you like what I create?

Sometimes I find myself wondering where I am going and what I am doing and if anything is making a difference. And it's in those places where I can chose insecurity or I can chose to remember... I can chose to remember who created me. I can chose to remember who built a dream for me. I can chose to remember who loves me unconditionaly. I can chose to remember Him...my Daddy. Its in those times when I ask "Daddy, do you like what I create?" And then I feel him smile and laugh, and say "Of course dear!" When the Bible says "God sits in the Heavens and laughs" I am pretty sure He is laughing at me. He is laughing at me becuase I forget so many times that He has created me for Himself. He laughs at me becuase I was created for His joy. He laughs because I run into poles and I say things that tend to not make sense sometimes. He laughs because I like the words "lollypop' and "cupcake". He laughs at me becuase I would eat Red Robins fries and a Rookie Magic Monster Milkshake all day long. He laughs because I paint with my fingers and I get funny twitches during worship [I think He did that on purpose]. He laughs because He is my Daddy and He enjoys me...just like He enjoys you. And that make sme happy. And that makes it my goal to "Love the Lord and enjoy Him forever!"

0 comments: