CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Power of Gifts...

I have had this thing with wings for the past couple weeks. Just a fascination with what they mean. As I was painting this picture and the Lord told me what I was painting He kept on saying, "I have given you wings...please use them to fly!" It just made me think about all the gifts he has given us...and He has given everybody something. But we can use those gifts for His Kingdom or we can use them for ourselves. If someone has been given wings with the sole purpose to fly, then never stepping off of a cliff and flying is a sin. I want to make sure that the gifts God has given me I am not only using them but I am using them for the very thing that He intended. And that makes this my dream: to paint a picture that could change the world. And so with every stroke and every line, with every color and sketch, I hope to attain a smile from my Daddy!

2 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

that picture is incredible- I can't stop looking at it.

Kaylee said...

I already told you what I thought but I just thought I'd leave a comment to say how much I love you, your talents, and that I can't WAIT to see you all the time...oh baby!!!