CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I am so overwhelmed...

I am in a place right now where I am so completely overwhelmed with the goodness of God. There are so many things I want to say, that I want the whole world to know about Him but I don't feel like there are enough words in our language to articulate accurately the goodness and awesomeness of who He is.

This last week He has blessed me with the incredible opportunity of being at the Prophetic and Arts Conference down in Redding CA. I had been wanting to go to this conference for several months now but it a lot of circumstances came up and about ten days ago I was convinced that going to the conference was out of the question. I didn't think I could afford it and well, it was sold out. That definitely would put a damper on things. But last Friday my parents told me that they felt like it was the Lord for me to still go, and so, not knowing if I would get in or not, I went to Redding California.

I was going to meet Kaleb and Jerbarco down there because they too were attending the conference. The first night [a wednesday], Barco hadn't flown in yet and so I go to take his spot. Brian and Jenn Johnson led worship and Kris Vollaton spoke. I could spend a whole blog just talking about what he spoke on because the words he spoke changed my life. In brief He spoke about living from eternity and how we have an obligation to our forefathers [dating all the way back to the old testament] to fulfill a destiny that they prophesied but to also prophecy and call into existence the destinies of generations to come. And that was just one point....

That night we talked to the head usher, who we knew from Firestorm, and he said that there was absolutely no chance of me getting in the next day. There as nothing they could do for me. At this point I began wondering why the Lord sent me down there. I knew there was a reason I just could not, for the life of me, figure out why He needed me to spend all the money, and the time to go to California just to "hang out." But thats what I did. I slept in on Thursday, Amanda Cradduck picked me up, we went to coffee and then back to her house to play old school nintendo. It was fun but I definitely was still waiting for the reason I was down there.

That night, through different circumstances that came up, God came through and I ended up getting a badge. I was SO excited. I would get to see Akiane, the child prodigy. So we got in and Kim Walker led worship [which is always amazing] and we got to listen to Akiane, who is thirteen years old and on fire for the Lord, talk about her painting and her poetry. Below is one of my favorite paintings of hers...So that night Akiane ended and I wondered what they were going to do next. It seemed random to me, almost out of place, but Pastor Kevin Dedmond got up and announced that they were going to do some healing ministry. So he had all his team come up and pretty much every attendee in the conference flooded the altar for prayer. Jerbarco, Kaleb and I just stood in the back because none of us needed healing. But it then we remembered Kortney Grace who had just been diagnosed with breast cancer. Surely if this was an annointed time for healing, then why not? So I called her and asked her if we could bring her to the front for prayer. As I was talking to her Pastor Kevin Dedmond said that he felt there as a special annointing for people to be healed of cancer, and if someone in the room had cancer to go to the stage. So I grabbed on to Jerbarco, still on the phone with Kort, and he plowed through the mosh pit of people and we finally ended up at the stage. One of the head guys form the shcool of the supernatural came over and prayed for Kort. We all listened, eagerly anticipating what was going on on the other side of the phone. After a few short prayers Kortney Grace was completely healed of breast cancer!!! Praise God...I have never been so excited about anything in my life!!! God was just oozing goodness that night.

The next day was the last day and I had to leave that afternoon. So we got up to go listen to John Paul Jackson speak. He spoke on our gifts and how we all have gifts, and the gifts will work- they will work for the Kingdom or they will work for the world. But if they are used for the world eventually a perrson will be bound to those gifts and controlled by the limitations of the gift. BUt if a person uses their gift for the Kingdom, then there is no boundaries and there is limitless freedom to go anywhere and do anything with the gift.

It was an amazing conference. I have so many stories to tell, but time and space does not allot for so many accounts. If you want to know more details please just ask me. I am so full of faith for the move of creativity that we are going to see erupt. Watch out for it- its going to be huge. Pray against contentment. My prayer is taht I am always striving and always fighting for more of Him, more of His Kingdom in my life and more of my heart surrendered to Him! I feel inspired because I am beginning to believe that my Daddy likes what I create!!

1 comments:

Jonathan said...

God works in awesome ways, I got to hear Kris and Bill johnson speak in a conference here in NZ, God showed up big time, my friends were really drunk in the Spirit when we got back to our accomodation after one evening, it really made me much more pationate to find God, was good reading your post, God bless :)