CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thoughts...

Earlier today I was reading this silly "hope quotes" in the grocery store [just don't ask]. I was just reading it for pleasure but one quote stuck out to me and I haven't been able to shake it since. I dont remember the exact wording but the idea behind was that if I was the only one on earth, if God had created just me, then He wouldn't have minimized the beauty of Creation- He loves me so much that if I was the only one, it still would have been worth it for Him to create this earth. It still would have been worth it for Him to send His son to die on the cross. And my mind cannot fathom that!! I can't understand that kind of love...but I like it. Last year we listened to a prophetic word discussing the love of God and why He does what He does, and all the guy kept saying over and over again was:

"Because He loves you, because He Loves you, because He loves you, because He loves you, because He loves you, BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU!"

And then we sing songs like "Oh how He loves us" all about Heaven meeting earth like a sloppy wet kiss. Well its my thought that before all of heaven invades all of earth, then all of Him must invade invade all of me. So I guess I should be asking Him to give me a sloppy wet kiss. I want to get wet in His love!! I want to dance in it. Most of all I want to believe it. I think when we truly recognize how much we are loved and how much authority we have because we are sons and daughters then we will truly be unstoppable. Because who is gonna try to stop someone who doesn't care to lose because they have already lost it all for Him. I LOVE YOU DAD I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

0 comments: