CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

In a blogging mood...

So this is my second blog today but really who's counting? I am just bursting with thoughts and emotions and I have to write them somewhere or I am going to explode....so here's some more thoughts on random things [because I love random]....

Dreams...

Dreams are limitless. They have no bounds. The power behind knowing the Creator is the ability to create. If I say to myself "I want to create such and such..." and I have the touch of the Creator, nothing can be done except to create that thing. We have more power than we think. Because of whose we are we cannot be stopped. Oh, we will tried to be stopped, but that obstacle can only accomplish instilling fear in us. If we can rise above fear, we are powerful, more powerful than we know. When fear is eradicated our words can move mountains, our actions can usher in glory and our love can change lives. Love, unhindered by fear, will change this world. [And you know I am all about changing this world]. Love cannot be stopped, it is contagious, it is infectious. Love is the most important gift of all. Because of love we can live in hope and because of love we desire to create life. We can create an atmosphere of life. Death is not welcome. Hate is not welcome. We are conduits of life and love. We are guilty of living too fully and loving too deeply. We seek change and believe intensely that change is possible. If a man, a nation, a world can change for the worse, then isn't the opposite also possible. It is not impossible to fight for what is true, it is not a worthless battle. Those who fight for truth and are wounded, they are rewarded. Our reward drives us because the reward is Him and knowing Him. He is my passion, He fuels my passion, He is my fuel. Without Him, what am I? Who am I if I am not His? Where am I going if I don't go where He is? Why do exist if I don't exist for Him? I am His, there is no other option- at least no other option worth considering. May my thoughts always dwell on Him and may my life always reflect His. I am in love with my Father. He is my hope, my life, my desire. I am complete Him- I am found in Him.

And those are my thoughts...


...and this is a pretty flower

0 comments: