CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I love Brussels Sprouts!

Well, Christmas is over but I must say what a splendid time I had so here goes, "I had a splendid time!" I got the best presents! Mostly clothes and clothes and more clothes. But I did walk away with the fifth season of 24- Party at my house! Although I have to admit that the best gift was not my brand new coat from Macys that I have been longing for FOREVER, or Tysons and Evans ipods, Davids laptop or Hunter's guitar. I think for me one of the best presents was being with all of my family: my many bros, dad, mom, uncle, aunt and papa as we watched the snow fall down outside on CHRISTMAS!! It was definitely the cherry on top of a very very large sundae. And then top it off that night with a rousing game of speed scrabble followed by the ten pound prime rib and creamy mash potatoes and gravy...and might i add, delectable, delicious brussel sprouts. And I just walked upstairs after watching Jason Bourne conquer the world in our very own copy of the Bourne Ultimatum- only the best movie series EVER! So it was indeed a wonderful wonderful day. There is absolutely nothing as magical, as special or anticapated as Christmas. It unifies an entire nation. This morning I even heard Jessica Simpson singing a heartfelt rendition of "The Christmas Song" with a full gospel choir. I did wonder a few times if she actually knew what she was singing about...but I figure she could have been singing Santa Baby or What are You Ding New Years Eve...All songs I enjoy but to proclaim the glorious birth of Christ on channel 4 by Jess Simpson- now thats a miracle. Tomorrow I am going downtown Seattle with the fam. I have things to buy and money to spend...I just love that feeling! And then after thats its back to real life...work, school and then God help us all....the fast!!! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas as much as I did and everyone be sure to go to Starbucks to get one of the last holiday red cups of the season!!! [had to put a plug in there somewhere]

if you read this then you know I love you...i truly truly do...especially YOU!




I got fuzzzzzzzzyyyy gloves and a cool pink hat...i got five hats actually over the time
My dad can beat uo your dad!


Hunter with his new geee-tar...um when are lessons?

I painted this for my parents because they always complained they never got any of my art

I was having fun with my uncles camera and despite it being a tad blurry- I like it

2 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

cute pink hat.....and i love you too. Where did the brussels sprouts come in- did I miss something?

Katrina Hope said...

ahh..just saw it...somehow it didn't register the first time.